Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cute Farm Animals

I love doing crafts in kindergarten. The messier the better. We were studing farm animals and how they lived and I wanted them to do something hands on. So I decided to have the children make a farm animal. I have lots of pom poms in the classroom and I figured that would make cute little animals. Each child picked an animal that we had learned about. I went online and found pictures of the the animals made with the pom poms using google images. Then I pulled the children together in small groups and we put the animals together using different sized pom poms and googley eyes. Then each child had to write about their animal and I put them in the hallway. I taped the animals to little shelves I made using cardboard. They turned out so CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment